BOB-FM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
92.3 BOB-FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can get the best of the 80s…90s…and Whatever anytime you want on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device. We’re making it easier than ever to listen to Behka and the BOB-FM morning show, and all of your favorite music all day long, just ask Alexa!
Setting up 92.3 BOB-FM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 92.3 BOB FM. Tap on the station logo to get to the 92.3 BOB-FM skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the 92.3 BOB-FM skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, open BOB FM”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help.