Bush Book More April 2018 Dates, Plus News on Tony Iommi + More
- Bush have added to their upcoming tour dates. Lynchburg, Stroudsburg, Springfield, Peoria, Louisville and Charlotte will all get Bush shows during the month of April. Head here to see all of the band's tour dates and to get ticketing info.
- Tony Iommi has announced plans for a charity lunch at the Opus Restaurant in Birmingham, England on April 20, with the goal being to raise funds for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, where late Black Sabbath keyboard player Geoff Nicholls was treated. Iommi will share stories at the dinner and there is a raffle for prizes as well.
- Tengger Cavalry have reportedly split, despite recently releasing their Cian Bi album via Napalm Records. In a posting announcing the band's official dismissal, it was revealed that a recent battle with a former label and other industry dealings had soured the desire to continue. Read the full statement here.
- Superjoint have unleashed another new live video, this time for "The Alcoholik." Watch the video, which was filmed last year in New Orleans and features a dedication from Philip Anselmo to his mother in the audience, right here.
- Joe Satriani's Beyond the Supernova documentary will air on AXS-TV next Tuesday (March 7) at 10PM ET/7PM PT. The film was directed by Satriani's son ZZ, and centers on his 2017 Asian and European tour. See a trailer here.
- Deathcore merchants Obliterate will return with their latest album, Impending Death, on May 18 via Unique Leader. "Impending Death is a reflection of what we think and how we feel as human beings in this world. Under these true words there’s also a melody that to us, supports and identifies perfectly with the band," says drummer Pat Woods. Read more about the upcoming disc here.
- Up-and-comers Satellite Citi are eyeing the spring for their new full-length disc, Negative Space. In the interim, check out their recent video for the single "Undead" right here.
Loudwire Rock News